As part of reopening we have implemented a number of changes (based on the advice of the government) for both your safety and ours.
Transmission through contact
- A one in one out policy is currently in operation. Clients are advised to come at the time of their appointment and make themselves known to the receptionist. Clients will then be asked to wait outside until the previous client has left the building and cleaning of surfaces has been completed. The receptionist will then inform the client that can make their way to the treatment room. Time spent with clients will be minimised outside of the treatment provided.
- Our staff will wash their hands every hour or after every client if that is sooner.
- All of our staff will wear face masks at all times.
- We ask that all clients bring masks but, if you do not have any or forget, masks will be available for clients, however, there will be a small charge of 50p per mask to cover our costs.
- Additional time is being allowed between every appointment for cleaning of all surfaces.
Ventilation within clinic
- The clinic has an active ventilation system that moves fresh air around the building.
Paying and Booking Appointments
- The durations of some treatment times will be extended from pre-lockdown times. This is to allow adequate time for taking payment and cleaning so that there is no cross over between clients.
- All treatments must start promptly at the appointment time. If you are late for your treatment we may need to reduce the treatment time to ensure there is enough time to collect your belongings, take payment and clean the room and equipment before the next client. If you are late for your appointment, we do reserve the right to charge the full treatment cost, even if your treatment needs to be cut short.
- We would prefer to accept card payments only and request that cash payments be kept to a minimum.
- For all treatments £45 or less we would request that you use contactless payment.
Reception / Waiting areas
- The waiting areas will not be used to ensure clients are able to maintain social distancing. As a result we would ask that clients arrive at the time of their appointment and not early.
- At this time we ask that you are not accompanied by any children in the clinic.
- We will explain to you before your treatment what changes we may have made compared to your normal experience.
- Please do not be offended, but before each treatment we will ask every client if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or a cough. If this is the case, we will not be able to perform the treatments.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for clients and staff.
- Unfortunately we will not be providing drinks.
- Please bring your own face mask. If you do not bring one, one can be purchased from us for 50p.
- We appreciate that some clients who are vulnerable may still wish to stay at home or keep away from the clinic at this time.