Esther Kong – DC MChiro
I first became interested in studying chiropractic in my early 20’s after experiencing severe back pain which left me unable to move for nearly 2 weeks. After trying all manner of conventional treatments I was introduced to a chiropractor and after only a few treatments I was back on my feet again and feeling much better. I was so impressed with how chiropractic helped me that I decided to study at the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (AECC) in Bournemouth gaining a Masters degree in Chiropractic.
I enjoy working with people of all ages and draw from a variety of techniques to help alleviate pain. My main priority is to identify the root cause of the complaint as soon as possible and then tailor my treatment to best suit your needs. Identifying and treating the root cause as early as possible increases the chances of success and reduces the chance of the injury recurring in future.
I am passionate about chiropractic and believe it can help everyone. I am especially interested in treating children and feel they can really benefit from gentle and safe chiropractic care.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you back to optimum health.
Starting April 2022, we are delighted to welcome two new therapists to our Kempston clinic.
Rachel Gray – Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Scar Work & Lymphoedema Therapist
Rachel is a practising registered nurse as well as a Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD), ScarWork and Lymphoedema Specialist. She works with a variety of clients, who mostly have post-operative and post cancer treatment needs. Rachel also enjoys working with athletes and clients who wish to have a relaxing and a detoxifying treatment!
Her skills enable clients to optimise healing, reduce scarring, bruising and swelling. Therefore making recovery journeys smoother and less uncomfortable. She also enjoys working with clients to improve quality of life and supporting independence.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Combined Decongestive Therapy (CDT) Level 2 and 3 (Dr Vodder)
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Sharon Wheelers ScarWork
- Rocktape FMT Level 1 Kinesiology Taping
- The WaveStone (Clinical, Sports and Relaxation)
- Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor
- Well being Life Coach
- Reiki Practitioner
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies
Heather Mitchell – Massage and Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist
I am passionate about the benefits of massage to help pain, recovery and how it helps greater physical and mental health. I have been massaging for over ten years and have a range of techniques that really work and clients have found beneficial. I am qualified in a range of sports massage techniques and also am interested in what complementary therapies offer. I am a manual lymphatic drainage therapist and am qualified to work with lymphoedema.
I am particularly interested in helping clients who are suffering health conditions such as fibromyalgia and cancer; as at times of health concerns I am here to help you with your health journey to help your overall wellbeing.
- Lymphoedema & Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Lymphoedema MLD for manual therapists (Lymphoedema Training Academy)
- Manual Lymphatic Massage (London School of Massage)
- ME, CFS and Fibromyalgia
- Foundation training programme in ME, CFS and fibromyalgia recovery (The Chrysalis Effect)
- The Chrysalis Effect referral practitioner
- Fibromyalgia and CFS Pathology Series (Jing Advanced Massage Training)
- Level 3 Sports massage (Sports Therapy UK)
- Level 3 Swedish massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Indian head massage
- Oriental hot stone massage
- Warm bamboo massage
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy including facial massage
- Using pre-blended oils
- Kinesiology taping
To book an appointment call us on 01234 853444 today.